Hear right here or wherever you get your podcasts.
Howdy, and welcome again to Fairness, the podcast in regards to the enterprise of startups, the place we unpack the numbers and nuance behind the headlines.
Our Monday present covers the most recent in tech information from the weekend and what’s making headlines early within the week. Right here’s the rundown from this morning:
- Shares are up in many of the world, besides China. The Chinese language economic system has been a big matter of dialog recently, with issues round credit score urge for food, debt ranges, housing prices and authorities exercise.
- Crypto costs are sharply down in comparison with every week in the past, and NFT platform Recur will quickly be no extra.
- The partial retrenchment of Cruise in San Francisco is a bummer. Given how badly individuals drive usually, we’re hoping progress doesn’t sluggish additional on the self-driving entrance.
- Are IPOs again? Kinda, perhaps. The excellent news is that latest information from Instacart and Databricks point out that we might see some filings quickly.
- To shut issues out: Threads is getting an online app, and Sufficient raised a giant spherical for mushroom-based proteins.
That’s all we have now for you this morning! See you Wednesday!
For episode transcripts and extra, head to Fairness’s Simplecast web site.
Fairness drops at 7 a.m. PT each Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all of the casts. TechCrunch additionally has a nice present on crypto, a present that interviews founders and extra!