Hi there and welcome again to Max Q!
On this situation:
- Firefly Aerospace conquered the evening
- Information from Varda Area and extra
Firefly Aerospace efficiently launched a satellite tv for pc for the U.S. Area Power with simply 24 hours’ discover, in a record-setting demonstration of fast launch capabilities for nationwide safety missions.
The corporate launched the Victus Nox mission on the first out there window, with Alpha leaving the pad simply 27 hours after the launch discover was obtained.
Extra information from throughout TC
- The Exploration Firm signed a cargo supply settlement with non-public house station developer Axiom Area, in addition to a launch settlement with the Indian Area Analysis Group.
- Open Cosmos, a U.Okay.-based satellite tv for pc startup, raised $50 million, a standout quantity given the present local weather for investing.
- Rocket Lab has turned Virgin Orbit’s outdated HQ and manufacturing advanced right into a rocket engine growth heart.
- Techstars chosen 12 new corporations to hitch its house accelerator’s fall cohort, with startups engaged on every little thing from launch to in-space servicing.
- Varda Area was denied a reentry request by the U.S. Air Power earlier this month, pushing again the corporate’s timeline for returning its first in-space manufacturing demonstration.
Max Q is delivered to you by me, Aria Alamalhodaei. Should you take pleasure in studying Max Q, take into account forwarding it to a good friend.